Myoko Tourism is the official English site for Myoko City.
We send out a mail magazine 2-3 times a year. Sign up to recieve info about Myoko, events & news.
Myoko Suginohara Ski resort Dec 26th 2020 ～ March 28th 2021
Ikenotaira Onsen Ski resort Dec 19th 2020 ～ March 28th 2021
Akakura Kanko Ski resort Dec 19th 2020 ～ March 21st 2021
Akakura Onsen Ski Resort Dec 12th 2020 ～ April 4th 2021
1. Expiration date is until the date designated by each ski area.
2. We will not reissue/refund damaged or lost season passes.
3. Use of pass is limited to the person named on the pass.
4. Pass maybe revoked due to unauthorized use, forgery, or violation of ski area.
5. Not valid for night & early morning skiing.
Please complete the application form & attach a passport style photo using the form below. Customers in Japan can send cash payment via recorded delivery service or pay via bank transfer or PayPal.Customers abroad must pay via PayPal.
Bank transfer details will be in the confirmation email you receive after placing your order. Your pass will be sent to the address on the application form. To have the pass delivered via postage costs 400Yen for those in Japan and 2,000Yen for customers abroad. You can also choose to collect your pass directly from the tourist office. In this case please choose the date you wish to collect.
If you have any problems with payment or placing an order please get in touch: [email protected]
Some error has occured.