HIKARIGAHARA CAT TOURSBOOK NOWExperience untouched powder
Jan 12th2020 – Mar 22nd2020
Fee (per person)
￥44,000 (includes tour guiding & lunch)
10 people/day (minimum:6 people/day)
Snow cat tours
Take a snow cat tour to some of the best hidden powder slopes in the area. You will get to experience untouched deep powder that nobody else has access to. The experienced guides will help you enjoy the best of the backcountry safely. Depending on weather and other conditions you should expect to be able to get in five to seven runs during one tour.
These untracked slopes are about 2,000m with good gradients that make them great for skiing and boarding. Our guides will find the best slopes to suit you, so you have a great experience in the backcountry.
We do not have a shuttle to Hikarigahara.
If you need pick up, please use this service.
*Transfer fee is separate.
Conditions of Participation
- Bring your own transceiver. (If you need to rent from us, rental transceiver will be 3,000yen at the tour base.)
- During the tour day, you must obey the instructions of the guide.
- The schedule may change depending on the conditions and the weather.
- Please note that the number of runs during the tour cannot be guaranteed because the conditions and the weather.
- Please fill in the booking form below.
- Upon receiving your booking we will confirm the date.
- We will then send you an invoice via PayPal.
- Upon receipt of payment your booking is confirmed.
※The schedule may change depending on the conditions and the weather.
※Please note that if the tour does not reach the minimum customer count the tour may not operate. We will notify you before the tour date, or on the tour date so please make sure to check your email. If we cancel the tour, then your full fee will be refunded to you via PayPal.
Some error has occured.
You will need to cancel 45 before your booked tour date.
If you cancel 45 days before your booked date you will be refunded 100% of your booking fee.
Cancellations between 45 – 35days: 50% of the your fee will be refunded.
After 35 days you will be not be eligible to have any of your booking fee refunded.
* Refund is the net price of the tour, not with any other expenses.
* Cancellation acceptance business hours are 10:00-19:00 MON-FRI
If you cancel outside these days and time, then there is a chance that your cancellation won’t be seen until later and you may incur higher cancellation fees.
If the tour is cancelled due to bad weather, national disasters as well as a lack of number of the applicants, we refund the booking fee to you regardless of when you booked, but without any additional expenses such as if you booked a taxi or shuttle.