For the first time ever, it is now possible to train to become a qualified ski or snowboard instructor in the resort of Myoko. WE ARE SNO have joined forces with the team at Myoko Snowsports to create an all-inclusive instructor training program, allowing clients to sharpen up their technical skills, achieve international instructor qualifications, and experience everything the ski area has to offer in an epic winter break.
Being an instructor isn’t about being the fastest or best in the park, it is about understanding how people learn, getting satisfaction from helping others and improving your own technique and understanding of the sport. Have a read of the information below to see if it is something you are interested in.
To participate you must…
- Have at least 2 weeks prior experience skiing or snowboarding
- Be available for 4 weeks during winter (from mid-December)
- Be aged 18 or over
- Courses start at $7,995 AUD
- Courses start mid-December
What you’ll get
- Expert tuition and training from the Myoko Snowsports team
- Examination costs and course material
- International Level 1 instructor qualification (APSI)
- Accommodation for the duration of the course
- Breakfast and evening meals
- Season lift pass
- Instructor Job shadowing
- Loads of other benefits
For more information on our Myoko courses or to enquire, visit our website.